What it is
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information, orders, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer inquiries and/or offers.
What do we do with the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal registry maintenance;
- Use the information to improve our products and/or services, whether for internal analysis or providing data to external companies that are dedicated to collecting opinions on purchases made;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address you provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone, fax or post. We may use the information to customize the site to your interests.
We are constantly committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, adequate physical, electronic and administrative procedures have been established to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer or mobile device's storage. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic logs from cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze web page traffic data and improve our website to suit the customer's needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.